« LES INDUSTRIALES 2019 » : in 5 Universes
First edition in Africa of an Event dedicated to the Multisectoral Industry. Five universes supported by ten pillars. A crossroads of industrial skills, an exceptional place of collaborative innovation, meetings and exchanges for industry players, an esplanade of technology and various equipment, a concentration of challenges, a real opportunity to contribute to the Implementation of the Industrialization Master Plans of ECCAS countries (Economic Community of Central African States) and Nigeria.
Strategic priority industries (PDIC model)
- Exhibition space and demonstrations of various production equipment for sectors classified as priority and strategic by Cameroon Industrialization Master Plan with a challenge for Cameroon and the other countries of to position itself in ECCAS and Nigeria progressively as the feeder (agro-industry) and the switch (energy), the equipment manufacturer, leader of a sector.
- Smart Factory: Connected, collaborative, efficient factory, with predictive maintenance, using artificial intelligence.
- Cyber security / PMI: It integrates into a more global thinking of the company on security (industrial systems-information systems-products and services offered to customers) with principles of availability, integrity and confidentiality.
Subcontracting and partnership industries
- “Savoir-Faire” space to support industries in their various activities,
- Challenge to make some countries of the ECCAS and Nigeria, representative hubs of various brands with different branches (Electrotechnical, industrial laboratories ….) To gradually transform into hub of technology manufacturers in ECCAS and Nigeria
- Services : Exhibitions- Demonstrations.
Industry of the Environment:
Reserved Space for the exhibition and demonstrations of equipment for the protection of the environment (Industry of the circular economy (Recycling-Waste Management))
Africa : land of opportunities
Space reserved for the various organizations responsible for promoting the Countries of (ECCAS) and Nigeria (richness, talents), Research and Development Centers with innovative projects not yet commercialized, Incentive Structures and accompanying investors.
- Engineering, Ecosystem Strategies, Services and Technologies, help and support companies who dare to take the turn of the “Industry of the Future”, as the factory is reinventing itself with the digital and becomes creative of values and jobs,
- Innovating to gain flexibility, productivity, energy efficiency, by adopting management methods with greater transversality,
- “Pitchs” space for highlighting feedback, to interact with actors who have experienced this stage of change.